Burning tips and How to Reuse your candle containers!
How to get the most out of your Green Ash Décor candle:
- Trim wooden wick to 1/8” and cotton or hemp to ¼” every time you burn.
- Burn candles less than 8 oz for 2 hours and all others for 3 hours the first time you burn to establish a large burn pool.
- Burn for 2-3 hours each time thereafter to avoid tunnelling and to use up as much wax as possible.
- Burn for a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
- Keep lid on scented candles when not burning to retain scent.
- Follow safety instructions on the label.
- To clean and reuse your container, put in the oven at the lowest temperature to bring wax to a liquid, pour the liquid into a container to reuse or discard into your compost, turn the container upside down on parchment and return to the oven to get remaining liquid out. Wipe container out with paper towel, let cool and wash in hot soapy water or dishwasher.